Friday, May 29, 2009

Sugar Bowl #11 - Sketch by Kathy....



First of all can I say 'what a scorcher!!!!' It's been such a beautiful day here in Scotland, dare I say too HOT for me but gorgeous all the same :0) Hope your having fabulous weather wherever you are x

Anyway's onto my card! I have used the fantastic sketch #11 by Kathy from the Sugar Bowl blog. For a change I'm not too last minute with this one!

I have used this cute Daisy with pram image coloured with promarkers and the papers are DCWV Sweet range (I think?) I received this image and papers from Eva :0) Thanks Eva xx

The challenge was to also inc. pearls so I finished off the flowers with a gorgeous pearl brad.


It's forecast to be a fab weekend weather wise so I dont think I shall get any crafting done! so I'll be back next week :0)

Thanks for looking x


8 comments:

Riet said...

Wowwww Jenny,what a beautiful card,l love the image and papers,
So gorgeous colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Wiccababe said...

Hi Jenny, what a beautiful card - I noticed you had used promarkers, have you seen the new promarkers challenge blog at http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/
theres some fab prizes up for grabs
Debbi
xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, great colouring. x

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card Jenny! LOve the colors and your image is darling!! Love your big pearl!! thaks so much for joining in the challenge :)kathy

Tammi said...

Jenny love your pretty card, that pearl is lovely! Enjoy your weather, it's warm here too! Expect a little surprise in the mail soon! :) xx

Lilian said...

Gorgeous card and awesome coloring! Love the soft sweet colors too.
Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too :) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Jenny, great colouring and gorgeous papers.

Dena said...

Wow! could this get any cuter? I love your paper choices and the beautiful way she is colored. Don't you just love Elisabeth Bell? Hugs, Dena