Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some Sugar! - Marlene's Sketch...


I have used Marlene's fabulous sketch for the Sugar Bowl Challenge #10 for this card. I have used a Gorjuss girl from Set 2 I stamped at a friends :0) coloured with promarkers. The cardstock, paper and flower are all by DCWV and the extra challenge was to use buttons which I have added to the flower and the yellow strips :0)

I have been busy this last week making more sample cards for the demo I am doing on Saturday so I've not had much time for challenges but I really enjoyed making this one :0)

Be back soon with more!!


Thanks for looking xx



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, and your coloring is fantastic!!!

hugs,
Jorunn

tanja said...

Absolutely beautiful! Great colors and details. xxxtanja

Lilian said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love your coloring of the cute image! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Natalie said...

Jenny this is gorgeous! x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jenny!!! Love the colours you have used and your colouring is amazing - wish I could get mine to look like that!! Claire xx

Tammi said...

So pretty Jenny! Wonderful coloring and great job on the sketch...neat how you did the flower. Have a nice day! xx

Anonymous said...

This is fab Jenny, love it.